Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time flies

Today we celebrated (sort of) the Booger's 6 month birthday by heading to Lansing to (really) celebrate his cousins 8th birthday with his aunts, uncles, and cousins.


I can not believe how amazingly quickly half a year has flown by. Everyone tells you, but you don't really believe it until you see it (like a lot of things, of course). I was incredibly sad to realize the other day that I will soon be in a classroom 5 days a week all day, and not be able to look forward to seeing him on my lunch break. We will cross that bridge before we come to it, somehow.


We love being parents and truly have the best baby ever. He is almost always happy, loves to play, smile, and laugh. He learns and does new things every day, and is just all around amazing. I just looked over at him, and he's cuddled up with his daddy, snoring away. So sweet.


The other day, I found the hat he wore in the hospital-
it doesn't quite fit any more...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy (1/2) Birthday, Booger! Glad we got to celebrate with you!