Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Two for Twos day

Deanna at Eight is Great is hosting Two for Twosday. I missed out last week because I was being a slacker...

If you pay any attention to me, I am usually coming up with some crazy way to play along. This week I couldn't come up with anything with the Booger in it- partly because of my slacker-ness in the picture taking arena as well.

So I thought I'd post a picture from pre-Booger days, a rare picture of his daddy and I, as neither one of us much enjoy posing for a picture. It's also rare that a picture comes out without one of us looking crazy. This is one of my favorite pictures of us, and was taken a couple summers ago when we went to Traverse City with my sister and her husband. A very fun trip, that we'd love to take again, but can't imagine that will happen anytime soon with the vast number of children (ok, not really vast compared to some other mommas) we've accumulated since then.



1 comment:

Deanna said...

awww...that's a nice picture!!
You should be in more photos...I don't like the camera either but I want the kids to have photos of me :)

Cute!!!
Thanks for playing along...