Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Two for Twos-day

Tuesday again! I've been slacking, I know, but I was thoroughly enjoying spending a lazy Sunday with my boys, and running around like crazy yesterday.


Deanna's Two for Twos-day had me searching again...I say this counts!



Two baby hands or (almost) two sets of hands...


The Booger was 'helping' me feed himself dinner- what you see here is a delicious mix of cereal, squash, and prunes covering me, the booger, his bib, his highchair...you get the idea... Watch the whole experience here.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

finger lickin' good, huh?

Deanna said...

AWWWW....what a sweet shot!

Thanks for playing!

~Deanna

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at that ring on your finger. Oh, Oops. maybe its a cheerio or spaghetti-O. haha. Mike

Stephanie said...

nice and messy! Too cute!