Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gummy Grins

I was bummed last Sunday, I couldn't play along with Baby Picture Sundays because the Booger is just getting his first tooth, and barely lets us look at it, let alone take a picture of it! So I'm excited to join in today's fun, because we have lots of Gummy Grins.


Enjoy!


This is one of the first smiles I got on camera- how funny!

Smiling big at Grandpa K

Pure enjoyment!

This is one my favorite pictures ever!

Be sure to check out Who Says 8 is enough? to see who's playing and join the fun for yourself.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That first pic cracks me up!

Life with Spirit said...

wow. He is such a cutie! Love that last picture!

debi9kids said...

Oh how cute! LOVE the last 2 especially! ADORABLE!

ok, so next week's is Here Comes Trouble.... you might need to stretch it a bit, but maybe you have a messy eating picture or something??? LOL

Thanks for playing along!

Jenn H said...

Loved each and every gummy grin picture of him!! He is really a cutie!!