Monday, April 27, 2009

Hellllo spring!

The Booger loves playing outside- he stands at the door and yells "ow-si!" And soon, I imagine he will be letting himself out- his penchant for climbing, and his knowledge of how the door handle works will be the end of me.

We ended the week with blue skies and 80 degress! Of course we spent some time "ow-si" to commemorate the end of the week.

He's starting to look like such a big kid! My 'baby' boy is disappearing right in front of my eyes.


building blocks

Hat off?


I LOVE this thing!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

a boy and his ball...

(I Loved that shirt!)

Amy Marshall said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! Almost didn't recognize him at first!! He is adorable!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh Nicci, the loving on the ball shot is just too precious! LOVE it!