Wednesday, January 7, 2009

He's ready for his close up!

I have enjoyed this week already so much. I get to get up, go to work, get my boy, come home and....wait for it... stay home! And love and play with my boy. Oh, how terrific.

I still have a thousand and two things running through my head to do, but for once it's okay that I take my time about it. After all, it is still the first week. My wonderful husband and parents helped to give my room a much needed revamp over the last week and the weekend. It was great to start things off with a clean slate and slightly more organized. Once it's all said and done, I'll post a few pictures. (oh and once I rehang what has already been stripped off the wall by my busier students..)

Right now, I'm reveling in the much anticipated time with the sweetest boy in the universe.


I get to spend all my weekends with that smile!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah!! There ARE some perks for being adults...finally! :-) Glad the week is going well! Been thinking about you lots!

Cheryl Lage said...

Look at those little toofers and that sweet smile! What a cute little booger indeed!

In his honor, your assigned letter for the alphabet meme is "B"!
(B is for Booger, that's good enough for me! ;) )

Nighty night!