Saturday, December 6, 2008

Now returning...

My oh my! What a busy couple weeks it has been. Forgive me while I catch you up! The Booger turned 10 months old on Thanksgiving. I’ve got some great pictures of Thanksgiving… in my head. Ugh- I completely forgot to bring our camera with us when I packed up for the long weekend. So- the next best thing, I’ll blog all about it before I forget it because we all know how quickly that could happen.

The Booger already appreciates the wonderfulness that comes with pigging out on the holidays. My boy ate like a champ! He fed himself turkey, rolls, green bean casserole, cranberries, and stuffing galore. He gobbled up squash and mashed potatoes, and of course pumpkin pie. And then he reveled in Turkey Day leftovers on Friday.

It was fun to watch him play with, well… near, his cousins. He is just enough older than our last family get together that he paid more attention and was able to keep up with his cousins. It was pretty cute, him and little baby self crawling after them, watching them get up and walk around. He got some good aunt, uncle, grandma, and grandpa loving too.

We relaxed and played all day Friday, then packed it on up to head to Flint for the twinkie’s birthday party on Saturday. He fit in quite well there as well, making himself at home with their toys, crawling over other babies to get at what he wanted.

For all the differences and changes and lack of naps, he was a happy boy and seemed to enjoy his first thanksgiving.

Despite my lack of Thanksgiving pictures, I do have lots of other fun pictures and videos of some of the fun things he has learned lately- which is quite a lot! I’ll keep it coming this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah, we forgot to take pictures on Thanksgiving too - oops! But we HAD our camera - duh! haha! Yeah, sad that your kiddo ate better than my TWO year olds! Just wait...haha! he'll turn picky soon...;-)