Thursday, March 12, 2009

New and improved

The Booger's shaggy look is history and he looks like such a 'kid' now! My baby boy is nearly history too! He was so good the whole time, a little whining and wiggling, but it was said and done super fast, giving him little time to protest. After the semi traumatic event, he played and flirted with the other stylist while I took my turn.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: 1st haircut

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox

Make a Smilebox scrapbook

3 comments:

Unknown said...

glad he did well! He & Jacob need to give Sarah some tips for whenever she gets back in the chair!

Jules said...

The pic's are too cute! Didn't it make you want to shed at least one little tear? I know I did when Cody got his first cut. I guess it was the thought of him getting bigger!!

Take care!! ;0)

kari and kijsa said...

What a cutie- a big day too!!
blessings,
kari & kijsa